In 2018 the Yogaraum will offer Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes for kids at the age of 8 to 14 years running from February 13th every Tuesday and Thursday 5pm - 6pm.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for kids is a great way to empower them through martial arts, Our approach is to teach the kids in a fun and friendly environment where they can feel safe while learning Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. The techniques focus on controlling positions on the ground and how to stay safe if attacked physically.
Some benefits for kids who practice Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- Fun and challenging training.
- Boost in confidence and self-esteem
- Focus on effective and non violent self-defense
- Learn to deal with bullying in school or other activities
- Learn that kicking, punching and fighting in general does not solve problems
- Help develop personality and character
- Learn to cooperate and be a good training partner
- Kids get in good shape.
- Get new friends
Prize for all classes in the summer semester: € 175,-
Everyone is welcome to join and no prior experience is needed to participate in the classes. It is possible to join at any point during the semester.
If you have any questions then you can send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call (0664 3802473).